Monday, November 27, 2017

What's in Your Cart?

Hi there!  Happy TpT sale day!  I've been busy filling up my cart- mostly of clipart that I can't live without!  Also looking at some STEAM activities.  My kids get so excited when I tell them it's Science time.

To celebrate the sale, my store is not only on sale for 20% off plus the 5% off from TpT, but I want to offer my BLOG READERS a freebie that you get to pick out if you shop my store.

That's right: buy anything in my store during the sale and PICK OUT A BOOK-IT for free.  So many to select from!  Just email me or leave a message here with the one you want.  I'll verify your purchase and then send you the Book-It.

Here's what I've been working on to get ready ready for the sale:

First up: I updated my How-To and All About Writing papers.  The update was long overdue!








I have them bundled, too!

I also finally finished an ELA/Math packet for Mother Bruce!  LOVE the book!  Seriously one of my new favorites!  The packet also includes a PowerPoint on migration.  Ryan T. Higgins has written and illustrated TWO sequels and the Response Sheets in my packet are good for all three!  Kids simply circle the title of the book at the top that they are responding to.  Easy Breezy lemon squeezy!


So much is included in this packet!  







Have a great day!  Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!