Saturday, May 27, 2017

Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti

Two years ago, one of my students had the cutest shirt on with this saying.  

Since then, it's become our class motto.  Now I've been kicking it up a notch leaving these on desks (message on back):

  

They are pint size so easy to print four on a page.  

It's a great way to strengthen the home/school connection too!

I've also given to teachers who have done something especially kind so they can hang in the room.


Sometimes it's a challenge to do the KIND thing for little ones (heck, big people too!) 
but I have lots of reminders around the room:


This year, I'm going to give one of the full-size posters (printing on card stock) to my class as an end-of-the-year gift BUT I'm allowing them to pick their own color.


I was going to frame them but have decided to simply attach curly ribbon on the back so they can hang it easily anywhere at home.  Plus, it will save me a ton of money. 

I'm going to frame one of the You Threw Kindness Around Like Confetti posters for my room mom and have each child sign the back of the frame.  Gift giving made easy this year!!  If you need a gift, you can easily make this or check out my store.  Lots of way to use the product!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!