Sunday, November 1, 2015

DST Freebie (Open-Ended Question)

Anyone else simply stressed beyond belief?  Raise your hand!  Am I alone?

Gotta
Shake
the
Stress.

Daylight Savings Time does give me an extra hour which is good. It will allow me to start walking outside in the morning again since it will be lighter earlier.

That
is
Good.
Very.

I need to walk.

Anyhoo, maybe you can use this with your kids tomorrow?  I hope so.


I saw this up at our sister school...isn't it lovely?  The art teacher, Ellen, is simply AMAZING!  All of her displays look like they could be in Macy's window at Christmas. Her school is HUGE yet she manages to plaster walls/displays with such creative artwork.  This was mostly her work but I'll take pics of the kids' work soon.  It always knocks my socks off!  Kids and teachers love her!  They are surrounded by beauty throughout the school...no wonder!

Here is to a stress-free Monday.  Fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!