Saturday, May 9, 2015

Using Voice Memos to Send Messages to Parents

I used to use the Quick Voice App to send sweet greetings from the kids to parents in my class. But after they updated the software, I just couldn't get it to work with my computer at school. So I still use it on my Ipad to help my kids with fluency.  Now to send messages to parents, I use the Voice Memo button on my iPhone.  So easy to use!



It takes a minute to record a poem, get well wishes, or to record one of the kids reading a story and twenty seconds to email it.  So easy to do! Have you done it?  Good PR!

My latest recording was a Mother's Day message.  It consisted of two poems and one song. 1:36 total time. Whole thing took two minutes to record and send. From the immediate feedback I got from several moms, I knew how much they appreciated it.

Try it when you get a chance. Easy breezy lemon squeezy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!