Friday, January 23, 2015

Guided Reading Table Idea

My sweet friend, Maha, just returned from Maternity Leave.  

When she came back to school, she brought these lovely benches with her which her husband MADE! How sweet is that?  

She teaches K so she was sure to make them a bit higher for her little ones.

Aren't they adorable?  I LOVE the baskets under each one as well.  

They're perfect for storing reading materials for each group.  Take a closer look at the top of the table:  GENIUS! 

The wipe-offs are simply laminated pieces of construction paper.  How easy is that?  Her kids love writing on them and it eliminates having to pass out whiteboards.  LOVE!  Saving time, cuteness, and functional all at once!  She's one smart cookie!





9 comments:

  1. do you know if there are directions on how to make those little seats? thanks! Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got my message from my TpT Store...

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you make these seats? I love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy~

    Aren't they adorable? I just called my friend again to ask but her husband- who is very handy- just winged it pretty much. I wish I had specifics because I think I'd make them, too! Wish I could be of some help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for getting back to me! I bet I can find someone who can wing it too!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, What are the charts at the top of the construction paper?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are the animal charts above the laminated wipe off construction paper, please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marble is a symbol of luxury for centuries and that's why many people like to use marble furniture such as marble dining tables. Marble dining tables are popular for their aesthetic. However, if you want to buy the best marble dining table you can visit the Vigshome website.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!